01 Jul 2022
Weekly News - 1 July
This week's Ocean / Blue Economy Innovation Roundup:
- Faber’s new ocean/climate-focused deep tech fund already oversubscribed at €32 million.
- Bureau Veritas Grants AiP for Innovative Ocean Clean-up Vessel.
- MMA Offshore to Buy Rigs-to-Reefs Specialist Subcon for $8.4M.
- Aramco-backed start up Amogy races to develop ammonia as a fuel.
- (Start-up) Algeon Materials Embraces the Power of Kelp.
- Floating Drones Are Swallowing Tons of Plastic Waste Before it Reaches Ocean.
- World’s first hydrogen-powered MASS gets LR’s approval.
- Consortium forms to deliver multi-purpose ocean station powered by renewable energy.
- Bloomberg Philanthropies Supports Launch of New Project Incubator to Help Commonwealth Governments Implement High-Impact Ocean Solutions.
- Paris-based Spinergie sets sail with €11 million for its maritime management platform.
- Nutreco buys full ownership of feed tech supplier Eruvaka.
Have a Great Weekend!
The OCEANOVATION Team.