17 Jun 2022
WEEKLY NEW - 17 June
This week's Ocean / Blue Economy Innovation Roundup:
- Fish leather: A sustainable solution for fashion, and for the ocean.
- Aquaculture deep tech company Umitron secures $ 22 million in funding.
- Cultivated Scallops Made Using Low-Cost Aquaponics Technology.
- Atlantic Canadian Companies Shine At Ocean Idea Challenge.
- Ocean Impact Organisation selects six startups from around the world for its Ocean Impact Accelerator Program.
- This Start-up Helps Fish and Shrimp Farmers Increase Their Productivity.
- How Korean Start-ups are upping the upcycling game.
- Ocean Rainforest leads successful €9 million seaweed grant bid.
- Tracking fish: University students use machine learning for fishery monitoring startup
- Irish teams to work on global search portal for ocean data.
- Dutch start-up in wind-ship logistics raises €200,000.
Have a Great Weekend!
The OCEANOVATION Team.