This week’s Ocean / Blue Economy Innovation Roundup:
- 11 innovations deepening our understanding of the ocean through data. https://lnkd.in/d7tUbs6x
- Cadman Capital invests in Urchinomics. https://lnkd.in/dx9vH2KK
- €7m EU project to create smart shipbuilding platform. Networkhttps://lnkd.in/eEuYwNkC
- Trapping Millions of Tons of CO2 – Researchers Have Discovered an Arctic Carbon Conveyor Belt. https://lnkd.in/eKu_GDtB
- Nofima and UiT open €8.3 million aquaculture research facility in Tromsø. https://lnkd.in/ebVTWksP
- EU blue bioeconomy report is out. https://lnkd.in/d8yisYuh
- Hatch launches global aquaculture incubator in Hawai’i. https://lnkd.in/dgMyEH-x
- 3D Printing Filament From Fishnets Aims to Save the Ocean. https://lnkd.in/ebv7SXa7
- Europêche, Innomar partner to introduce improved fishing methods in Europe. https://lnkd.in/ezGG7654
- Using underwater vehicles to identify changes in the ocean environment. https://lnkd.in/eqn8rzmN
- TEAMER picks 12 marine energy projects for $1.2 million in research support. https://lnkd.in/emQP3euV
- World’s first wind-powered RoRo vessel secures EUR 9M in EU funding. https://lnkd.in/d-3KKSzW
Have a Great Weekend!
The OCEANOVATION Team.