This week’s Ocean / Blue Economy Innovation Roundup:
- Portuguese e-ferry will use Zinus fully autonomous charging solution.
- EIB invests £42 million in Swedish land-based salmon farm.
- Indico Capital Partners is publicising five new investments — it’s invested €4.4 million altogether.
- Norway’s aquaculture companies line up for Inseanergy’s floating solar units.
- ‘Significant breakthrough’: This new sea salt battery has 4 times the capacity of lithium.
- Using Drones to Spy Beach-Bound Sharks.
- How Technology Can Improve Sustainable Aquaculture.
- Startup Designs Jellyfishbot to Eat Water Waste.
- Innovation and sustainability at living breakwaters.
- Seven Scientific Discoveries From 2022 That May Lead to New Inventions.
Have a Great ‘Old & New Year’ Weekend!
The OCEANOVATION Team.