This week’s Ocean / Blue Economy Innovation Roundup:
- Bioplastics made of bacteria to reduce plastic waste in oceans. https://lnkd.in/ehgj__Xg
- US DOE opens $10 million funding call for marine energy systems innovation. https://lnkd.in/emiGmpQP
- TECO 2030 wins award at the ZeroEmission@Berth innovation competition. https://lnkd.in/d_iN46CR
- Hong Kong start-up archiREEF wants to commercialise 3D-printed tiles, restore corals around the world. https://lnkd.in/g2rf37Jh
- This company is making whirlpools to clean microplastics from water. https://lnkd.in/exz_EJrs
- Ocean Investing Coming Into Focus https://lnkd.in/e2tgKKt4
- SEA Index: Natalie Quévert on Providing Eco-Friendly Solutions for Superyachts: https://lnkd.in/e9QSa3FA
- A New Eye on the Deep Sea: https://lnkd.in/e-BwXigg
- Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution receives Seagriculture Innovation Awards: https://lnkd.in/gPP7Rf-T
- Sustainable Marine starts full-scale smart grid trials with various renewables onboard. https://lnkd.in/eVvuVKJ3
- Sustainable Ocean Alliance Transforming From Accelerator To ‘Ecopreneur Network’. https://lnkd.in/efaeCNN5
- And finally: Should the Ocean Have Legal Rights? https://lnkd.in/d-jActuG
Have a Great Weekend!
The OCEANOVATION Team.