This week’s Ocean / Blue Economy Innovation Roundup:
- SWEN Capital Partners’ Blue Ocean Fund exceeds target to reach €150 million milestone. https://lnkd.in/eEXbWRCT
- Six startups earn their place on the Gulf Blue Navigator programme. https://lnkd.in/eCANBw5f
- New UWA program connects emerging PhD talent with global start-ups. https://lnkd.in/eGkiGD_a
- WEDUSEA To Test World’s Largest Wave Energy Prototype. https://lnkd.in/eQ3UMwPJ
- Applications invited for £500,000 aquaculture innovation fund. https://lnkd.in/eX-KSg_v
- New turbine that generates electricity from river currents being tested near Pinawa, Man. https://lnkd.in/ehVQmu_m
- OCEaN: It Is Possible to Speed Up Offshore Wind Deployment While Protecting Nature. https://lnkd.in/emkVqY3y
- Startup is betting on autonomous underwater vehicles to map the seafloor up to 10 times as fast as current methods. https://lnkd.in/ekvrwDVW
- Shipping firms are blowing bubbles under their ships to reduce drag. https://lnkd.in/eP2RPBDW
Have a Great Weekend!
The OCEANOVATION Team.