This week’s Ocean / Blue Economy Innovation Roundup:
- San Diego startup Seasats lands $10M from L3Harris for rugged ocean drones. https://lnkd.in/eU59dHnc
- Underwater drones will help turn the tide for aquaculture.https://https://lnkd.in/eKc9ZWuS
- A new four-year project will test the viability of large-scale wave energy in Europe. https://lnkd.in/ehkjZFgu
- Propeller Announces $100 Million Fund to Invest in Ocean-Climate Companies. https://lnkd.in/eQpzpg8K
- Ocean Decade launches new Call for Decade Actions. https://lnkd.in/eGKjjx65
- Chile Uses High-tech Buoys to Protect Migrating Whales. https://lnkd.in/eAPT6a6p
- Cascadia lands $4.3 million for stepping up seaweed production and processing. https://lnkd.in/g2vD-MWS
- UC San Diego unveils second cohort for blue economy accelerator. https://lnkd.in/eei-5Bun
- Sea6 Energy, an ocean farming startup that wants to replace fossil fuel with biofuels: https://lnkd.in/diKjjHnD
- Innovative commercial fishing technique can aid wild salmon recovery https://lnkd.in/eY3ZJYiU
Have a Great Weekend!
The OCEANOVATION Team.