This week’s Ocean / Blue Economy Innovation Roundup:
- Looking to the oceans for answers to the climate crisis. https://lnkd.in/eMwEHxjE
- How ocean data innovation is changing how we see the sea. https://lnkd.in/gQ8nm3cA
- Can adding minerals to ocean curb climate change? Elon Musk backs UM grad’s research. https://lnkd.in/eWvmtMQF
- Bright Tide launches new Blue Carbon Ocean Accelerator Programme. https://lnkd.in/epdkniCX
- How Poseidon Ocean Systems pivoted internationally when domestic opportunity dried up. https://lnkd.in/e6W-upbh
- EIF supports €2.5 billion of climate action investment with five venture capital, private equity and infrastructure fund partners. https://lnkd.in/enBeuBug
- Five essential ocean-climate technologies. https://lnkd.in/e_EYrCeE
- HUB Ocean, Center for Zero Carbon Shipping collaborate on data solutions. https://lnkd.in/dyYvGRaY
- Happy Ocean Foods “Crowdinvesting to Give Private Investors the Chance to Be Part of Our Success Story”. https://lnkd.in/enPENAQr
- ULUU wants to solve the plastic crisis with seaweed. https://lnkd.in/eJ9aDPAn
Have a Great Weekend!
The OCEANOVATION Team.