This week’s Ocean / Blue Economy Innovation Roundup:
- Glow-in-the-dark marine bacteria trialled as lighting in French tow. https://lnkd.in/eMeaugXY
- Ozers to Raise €300K for Unique Microalgae Sports Supplements. https://lnkd.in/eBBjETAY
- Crowley Invests in H2 Propulsion Startup ZEI. https://lnkd.in/eXmJ7sVg
- Ocean Sole, Kenyan company turning flip flop sandals into art. https://lnkd.in/e6SmNxQh
- Foreign investors keen on Mindanao’s ocean energy. https://lnkd.in/eNhQZHGg
- Sea creatures could harbor the next generation of medications, but are they at risk? https://lnkd.in/ew_vhCPB
- Oslo-based Xeneta unlocks $80 million to boost ocean and air freight rate benchmarking platform. https://lnkd.in/eh6DhUaZ
- How sharks could hold the key to our immunity. https://lnkd.in/ee7i_qqQ
- Start-Up Company CleanQuote Launches Major Software Update To Eliminate Hidden Vessel Cleaning Costs. https://lnkd.in/eJes7qg3
- Recycled fishing nets for the neue klasse. https://lnkd.in/eC7B5EJa
- Salt in Oceans May Be the Next Big Predictor of Rains for Crops. https://lnkd.in/eSgv7K8p
- Nyshex Secures $25M to Scale Digital Freight Tech. https://lnkd.in/eFuNk-Pj
Have a Great Weekend!
The OCEANOVATION Team.