This week’s Ocean / Blue Economy Innovation Roundup:
- Keli Eco Boat Designed to Clear Oceans of Plastic. https://lnkd.in/eCyNR75R
- Offshore tech could quadruple Scottish aquaculture production. https://lnkd.in/e_wAXMHP
- World’s largest wave power plant to be built in Turkey. https://lnkd.in/gkuTSPAf
- Norwegian Subsea Firm Gets $2M Loan. https://lnkd.in/ej_KZD-g
- Scottish start-up turns to ‘food of the future’ seaweed to launch methylcellulose replacement. https://lnkd.in/ejJB_wRr?
- Making Underwater Cables SMART with Sensors.https://https://lnkd.in/ebhp-m_M
- Plastic recycling innovation receives $3m funding boost. https://lnkd.in/eZUDhW-D
- New alliance signals start of new era in European ocean research cooperation https://lnkd.in/eusu5dXd
- “First” commercially available 100% ocean plastic pellet produced. https://lnkd.in/esBpgtFH
- Ocean power: a running tide for renewables in Asia. https://lnkd.in/esVB7-he
- Tech companies work to make fishing, aquaculture more sustainable. https://lnkd.in/ejabXiWx
- Marine fossil-sorting robots to help researchers study oceans, climate. https://lnkd.in/eR5sUDJk
Have a Great Weekend!
The OCEANOVATION Team.