This week’s Ocean / Blue Economy Innovation Roundup:
- The 3-D imagery that could make fishing more sustainable. https://lnkd.in/edyk8AKc
- Future LEDs could be made with fish scales. https://lnkd.in/ewrv2UgX
- Ocean Farming: Eco-Friendly Solution To World Hunger. https://lnkd.in/e7QFhA_f
- AI-equipped drones study dolphins on the edge of extinction. https://lnkd.in/dvp_fEwu
- Surfer scientists can catch waves and collect ocean data with the smartfin. https://lnkd.in/egSDRUvW
- Blue Economy’ focus on sustainable marine development comes to Middle East. https://lnkd.in/eukYPXbi
- Icelandic startup Loki Foods Unveils Sustainable Plant-Based Atlantic Cod Fillet. https://lnkd.in/eqWEkaEn
- A startup will use underwater drones to find treasures 33 feet beneath the seabed. https://lnkd.in/gZcR6kzW
- WPTO Announces Upcoming $10 Million Funding Opportunity to Advance Marine Energy Innovation. https://lnkd.in/ePEak-CB
Have a Great Weekend!
The OCEANOVATION Team.